We begin the tour with a visit to the coconut house or “Casa del Coco” to learn how coconut oil is produced and to taste fresh organic products. There you will have the opportunity to try roasted coffee, cacao and mamajuana.
The next 45 minutes are spent in a guided tour where you will interact in close proximity to our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys. These charming and intelligent monkeys have been raised by a Canadian couple with more than 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo teaching monkeys to trust and enjoy the company of humans.
• Interact in close proximity with our beautiful squirrel monkeys.
• Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
• Stroll through the colorful botanical garden and identify medicinal plants, flowers and fruit trees.
• Visit “La Casa del Coco” and see how locals make coconut oil.
• Taste organic coffee and cacao.