Over the years, Saona Island has become the number one tourist attraction offered in Punta Cana.
Located in the southeast corner of the Dominican Republic, this island is part of the Eastern National Park and is known for its mangroves, coral reefs, abundant palm trees and, above all, beautiful starfish that inhabit its crystalline and shallow waters.
On this occasion, we invite you to participate in an excursion designed for everyone to enjoy and come in contact with a natural paradise.
With just a couple of clicks, you will be booked to live experiences such as:
- Travel by speedboats and catamaran, on a beautiful sail from or to the island.
- Visit Coral Rocks that thousands of years ago were below sea level, and all the habitat that surrounds them.
- Meet the incredible natural pools of Saona and enjoy a toast of rum, soft drinks and water.
- See closely the mangroves, the separation of two islands and the confluence between the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean
- On the way to Saona Island, you will find a bank of colorful tropical fishes and exotic birds from the area.
- Sailing on the high seas aboard a modern catamaran with party, Caribbean rhythms and national drinks.
- Finally, around 01:00 PM, arrive at the island and enjoy a delicious lunch at a beach without equal, where the bar continues open, now with cold beer.
- Round Trip Transfer
- Buffet Lunch
- Open Bar
- Guide / Crew
- Life Jackets
- Fish, chicken
- Oil pasta & Pomodoro pasta
- Rice with vegetables
- Green salad & Bread
- Beer (Once in thi islad)
- 07:00AM - Pick up at hotels (May be earlier or later)
- 08:30AM - Dispatch to the island
- 09:30AM - Arrival to Port
- 10:30AM - Start to enjoy tour atractions
- 05:15PM - Back to port ready fo the ride back.
- 06:30PM - Drop off at hotels
Timing information is based on approximations
This excursion is not recommended for pregnant ladies and/or people with mobility problems. Alcohol is not provided to under 18 years old teens.